GR Bass products are under warranty for 2 years.
The user can get 3 additional years of warranty by registering the product on the GR Bass website.
If the customer won’t register the product, the customer will have the standard limited guarantee of 2 years.
The warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Any shipping cost to/from the repair service center is the customer’s responsibility.
In the event of irreparable damage or repeated failure of the same type, the manufacturer may replace the unit, within the term of the original warranty.
GR Bass is not responsible for shipping damage, either to or from our service center.
Claims must be filed with the carrier.
The warranty does not cover parts that may result in faulty due to:
– Careless use
– Improper installation and maintenance
– Tampering made by unauthorized personnel
– Damages that might not be related to manufacturing defects.
– Normal wear and tear (for example damages to or discoloration of finish for any reason).
– Any product that has been altered or modified in any way
– Any product that the serial number has been tampered with or altered.
– Damages caused by accidents, force, lightning, strike, fire, unsuitable ventilation, deposits of undefined substances, battery leakage, or any other unforeseeable risks that GR Bass can neither predict nor influence in any way.
The warranty period starts from the date of purchase reported on the invoice. Your sales slip or purchase invoice is necessary for warranty service.
Speakers are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase reported on the invoice.
GR Bass accepts no responsibility for any damage due to persons, animals, or things, damages for loss of profits or business, or damages resulting from the use or performance of the product.